RENT A THEATER, Cinema Salem
RENT A THEATER
Our Cinema is Your Cinema
People find all kinds of ways to use our theaters. Birthday parties are the most common, and lots of folks want to see a film with just the people they invite. We can set you up for most video games. And we're a great place for a holiday office party.
If you have made your own film, we can host your premiere or other screening. We have lots of experience hosting festivals. We can handle podcasts, musical performances and comedy shows.
Click the links below to get details.
We regularly show films to the public four days a week: Friday through Monday. Rentals must be scheduled around those public shows.
Our theaters are normally available to rent during the following times:
- Monday: Morning or early afternoon. Rental period must end by 3 pm.
- Tuesday: All day and evening.
- Wednesday: All day and evening.
- Thursday: All day and evening.
- Friday: Morning or early afternoon. Rental period must end by 3 pm.
- Saturday: Morning or early afternoon. Rental period must end by 3 pm.
- Sunday: Before noon or after 6 pm. (Afternoons are reserved for public screenings.)
- Late Night Friday or Saturday: After 9 pm; $50 surcharge.
Yes, you CAN displace a scheduled film screening, but …
Our contracts with film distributors make it challenging to rent when we would normally have a regular screening. For example, if you want to rent Friday or Saturday evening at 7 pm, it is possible, but we’ll need to talk with you about availability and required surcharges.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.