COVID PROTOCOLS, Cinema Salem
PLEASE GET VACCINATED BEFORE YOU COME TO THE MOVIES!
We want everyone to be safe in our theaters, so we are updating our COVID protocols in light of the Delta variant. We are following public health news and City of Salem regulations. We will change our practices as appropriate.
Here’s what you can expect this week. We have masks at the box office for anyone who needs one.
- Face masks are now required in all cinema spaces (lobby, rest rooms and screening rooms) when not eating or drinking. This is a requirement of City of Salem Board of Health.
- We are limiting tickets for each screening so you can spread out comfortably In our theaters. We ask everyone to practice social distancing.
- We provide hand sanitizer in convenient locations.
- We have upgraded our HVAC system to circulate plenty of fresh air.
- We have installed contactless faucets in our rest rooms.
- We require all staff to be vaccinated against COVID-19.